Re: log plotting

Hi Richard,
This behavior lies within the underlying PPLUS graphics code.  In the
next version of Ferret (version 5.4) we are adding new  plot qualifiers
/VLOG  and /HLOG which make it easier to set up log axes, but this
change doesn't affect the fact that log axes are drawn with integer number
of decades.

Perhaps somebody will have a fancy work-around but this is how things
stand at present.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246