Re: Time Region setting

Hi Frank,
The order of those two commands dosen't matter.  The USE command
just makes sure the file is available, but data isn't read until you load it
in some way, by issuing a LIST or PLOT command, or a command like
"STAT avgard".  If there were any previous data in memory from other
files or calculations, then that cached data would be wiped out by the
SET MEMORY command.

Ansley

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246