Re: Time Region setting

Hi Frank,
I need more information to know what might be happening.

What is the output of the commands "SHOW DATA",
"SHOW GRID avgrad"  Is avgrad a variable in your file?  Or is
it computed from data in the file?

If the command demands a large ammount of memory, you can use
SET MEMORY/SIZE=(number in megabytes)  to increase the ammount
of memory cache that is available to Ferret when it executes the command.

Ansley

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246