@ave function

Hello,
 I am processing the NCEP reanalysis data, and something strange happened to me
when I tried to plot the vertical cross sections along a point. Below you will
see that I am trying to compute monthly means for the month of April. If I
specify the particular point of Y, the @ave function works find,
however, when if I tried to list several points at the same time, the values I
got are not corrected.
 For example, at y=72.5N, the average of t1 should be 3.976, but at the bottom
of the list it became -13.32! What can be wrong here?

 I am processing multi year data together, can this be a problem?
 Thanks.
Muyin

--

      I   |           W
      |/  \  /    =========  7600 Sand Point Way NE
      |    \/       =====    Seattle, WA 98115
     /|    /\       |___|    Phone:  206-526-4532
     \]   /  \_     |   |    Fax:    206-526-6485
                    =====    Secretary  206-526-6778