Re: Coherens

Hello Masoud
and welcome to Ferret.  I will leave to the user's list to answer whether
anybody's using the COHERENS model.

The graphics manual is linked to the documentation web page.  You want
the "PPLUS Users Guide" and "Ferret-specific PPLUS enhancements"
See: http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/ferret_documentation.html

As a new user, you'll find that the documentation, FAQ's, searchable
mail archives, and email users group (which you have already found!)
are an invaluable resource of information.

Ansley Manke