Re: GRIB

Hello,

I have used -ieee and -bin flags of wgrib to reformat grib (ECMWF) files to
binary as you proposed. But I can't open the obtained (*.bin and *.ieee) files
with ferret.
The message I have with ferret  is  :
"TMAP ERR: Error in namelist record Didn't find: FROMAT_RECORD; or file not
descriptor file" Dataset:cep.bin"

Do you know how to resolve this problem? How could I to create a descriptor
file?

thank you very much,

Rosa Ruiloba