samplexy

Dear Ferret users,

I'm trying to use the SAMPLEXY function. Following the example in the
users guide, I've been able to draw a line through my domain:

yes? let pente=-0.37
yes? let xpts=34+j[j=1:60]*pente
yes? let ypts=j[j=1:60]
yes? PLOT/VS/LINE/SYM=27 xpts,ypts

But when I try to make a fill contour plot, I get this:

yes? let profil = samplexy(o3,xpts,ypts)
yes? fill /L=10 profil
 **ERROR: all data have same value: data are all flagged as bad

Variable "o3" is defined on 4 dimensions:
name     title                             I         J         K
 O3                                        1:45      1:60      1:12
1:31

I'm using FERRET (V500beta1.1), on SunOS 5.6.

Thank's for help.

Martin Junier

 | Martin Junier                                       |
 | Laboratory of atmospheric pollution - LPA           |
 | Departement of Rural Ingeneering                    |
 | Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne      |
 | CH - 1015 Lausanne                                  |
 | tel.: ++41 21 693 57 01  -  fax.: ++41 21 693 51 45 |
 | e-mail: martin.junier@epfl.ch                       |