Re: removing value in land

Hai,
the simple way to eliminate land values is you can use " set
variable/bad=0.0  variable name", if you are not having any negative
values to contour, or choose an appropriate value  as bad and try to plot.

with regards,
Kalyani

 Dr. C.Kalyani Devasena                  Phone : +91 80 527 4649 Ext 4111.
 Fellow,                                 Fax   : +91 80 526 0392.
 CSIR Centre for Mathematical-           E-mail: kalyani@cmmacs.ernet.in
 Modelling and Computer Simulation (C-MMACS)
 Belur Campus,                                    ckd_tkr@hotmail.com
 Bangalore - 560 037,          URL   : http://www.cmmacs.ernet.in/~kalyani
 India.