Re: removing value in land

Hi Andrea,
	You can use one of the bathymetric data sets (such as etopo20)
to create a masked version of your dataset.
	Here is a demo where a variable "v" is defined then masked in this
way

def axis/x=0:359:1/units=degree_east xax
def axis/y=-90:90:1/units=degree_north yax
let v=x[g=grd]+y[g=grd]
shade v     ! just to look at the raw land and sea "data"
use etopo20 ! or one of the other bathymetries with appropriate resolution
let seavalue=if(rose[d=1,g=v] lt 0)then v
shade seavalue

Hope this helps,
Mick

|-*__---*-----*--*-*--*--*-*--*-|_SCIENCE APPLICATIONS SUPPORT_|