Re: vlog problem

Hi Brent,
Thank you for pointing this out.

It looks as though the documentation has got ahead of the beta
release versions.   This new qualifier will be included in the next
version that'll come out, but is not in any version released before
mid-July.   I'll fix the release notes to reflect this!

Ansley

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246