Re: plot question: removing the year but not the months

Hi Brent,

I will add to Ansley's remark that you can use DEFINE AXIS as per Ansley's suggestion
to redefine the very axis of your data set (in memory only -- the file on disk is
unchanged).  This command should do it (the axis remains identical apart from the time
origin):

    yes?  use my_data    ! say it has time axis "my_time_axis"
    yes? DEFINE AXIS/T0=1-jan-0000 my_time_axis = T[gt=my_time_axis]

    - steve

========

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744