Re: plot question: removing the year but not the months

Hi Brent,
Mick showed you a way to get around the plot question.   Another
way to deal with this would be to define the year to be 0000, or 0001.
Then the year label would not appear.  (see "climatology; climatological
axes" in the index of the Users Guide,
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/current/fer_html.htm)

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246