plot question: removing the year but not the months

Hi Ferreters,

I constructed an annual climatology based on many years of data.  I
somewhat arbitrarily gave it a time origin of 1900 (from ncdump -h:
double TDAILY(TDAILY) ;
		TDAILY:units = "DAYS since 1900-01-01 00:00:00" ;
		TDAILY:time_origin = "1-JAN-1900" ;
		TDAILY:modulo = " " ;

Now when I try to plot the timeseries I get the tic marks along the x-axis
for jan, feb, etc which I want but below this I get 1900 which I don't
won't.  Is there a way to remove the 1900 (or change it to climatology)
but still keep the monthly tics?

Thanks!

Brent

--