Lambert Conformal Map projection

Dear Ferret Users,

I would like to set up variables for a Lambert Confomal Conic Projection using
curvelinear coordinates by making a journal script file. That is, I need to set up
"x_page", "y_page" and "mp_mask" for this map projection.

I believe that the book of "An album of map projectcions. US Geological Survey" by Synder
contains some equations for this.

If you can refer to this reference, please semd  me an email with these equations.

Thanks in advance.

Hyun-Suk
Kang, Hyun-Suk

Atmospheric Sciences Program
Seoul National Univerisity, Seoul 151-742, KOREA

Email: hskang@nwp2.snu.ac.kr
Phone: 82-2-880-6760
Fax: 82-2-885-4448