Calculating atmospheric geopotential height...

I've got some "competition" from the NCAR Graphics Command Language (NCL) pack-
age that has a nice little function to compute Z from the standard atmosphere
using pressure data on pressure levels.

Does anyone have a jnl file that does the same thing? I can attempt to convert
the function to FERRET-ese, but if someone else has a jnl that works, I'd
rather use it.

Thanks.
--
Gary Strand                Climate Change Research Section, NCAR (303) 497-1336
strandwg@ucar.edu                          http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/ccr/strandwg