Re: Map projection

Hi Hyun-Suk,

Ferret supports irregularly spaced axis points.  As long as the latitude
locations of the points in the input grid are correctly known (for
example in a self-describing netCDF file), then Ferret will handle them
correctly.

If you would like to create graphics from this dta that are also on a
Lambert Conformal projection, the scripts that Ansley referred to will
make that straightforward. Once the input data are correctly described
all of the output graphics projections become available.

    - steve

--
Steve Hankin
NOAA/PMEL, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070