Re: using regresst.jnl

Hi Mark,

In advance, my apologies if I am misunderstanding your question.

If you define

    yes? LET q = T[g=tsc]

you should find that the variables "SLOPE", "INTERCEP" and "RSQUARE" will be 192
lons. by 96 lats. by 1 depth. At each of the 192x96x1 points the variable SLOPE,
for example, will be the slope of tsc regressed against its time axis. You
should be able to request plots like

    yes? CONTOUR slope

to see SLOPE as a function of longitude and latitude.

    - steve

--
Steve Hankin
NOAA/PMEL, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070