Re: Locate good data point

Jens-Olaf,

There's nothing specific to do this but you can reverse the data with
something like this:

! Assuming your data has 120 points in X
let reverse_i = 121 - i[gx=temp]
let reverse_temp = samplei(temp,reverse_i)

You could reverse your data and then proceed as before or you can get
the indices, reverse them and then compress again.  The left most
indices will now refer to the easternmost valid data points.

But Andrew's solution looks cleaner than mine.

-- Jon