EOF x Win32

Dear fellow Ferreters,

We have been very successful in using Ferret in the Windows environment
(version 5.3 beta for win32), to such an extent that we are becoming more
ambitious.  For small altimetric gridded data sets we produced from
collinear data (50 x 50 x 180 data points) we could do EOF analysis with
Matlab scripts, the rest of the work being completed by using  Ferret. Now
we are looking into using Ferret to do most of the job, and how to do a
similar analysis with a much larger data set (350 x 200 x 700 data points),
using it in a netcdf file, which is easily read by Ferret. This will
simplify our work a lot!
Could you tell us if you already have the EOF functions available for Win,
if you can provide us with it, and how to adapt the environment to handle
such a big data set in this kind of analysis?

We are not presently using our Unix Workstations till next month due to
administrative problems, that is the reason why we have been doing work
with PC's in the last few months, and doing well with the students using
their private PC's!

Cheers,

Viviane &  Marcio