Re: EXIT in a REPEAT loop

I don't have an answer, but instead a related question...

Is there a way to terminate all Ferret scripts and return control to the
user?  This is would be nice for dealing with errors.  EXIT terminates
only the top script on the stack, and EXIT/COMMAND_FILE terminates Ferret
itself.  For now I'm just using the (nonexistent) command "stop" so that
Ferret will give a syntax error and stop all running scripts.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Wittenberg          Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
andyw@splash.princeton.edu                        Princeton University