PLOT problem

Dear Ferret users,

When I use PLOT command with coordinates in degrees like -72.598 45.6711 to
produce a localisation map, my points do not appear at the correct
coordinates. There is always a 0.05 degrees difference in latitude.

If my coordinate is -72.56 45.67, my point will appear at -72.56 45.675?

When I combinate PLOT command with FILL and CONTOUR or when my coordinates
are in UTM projection (values in meters) I don't have this problem.

Here is what I typed and a look at what my data look like.

SET DATA/EZ/VAR="longitude,latitude,value" "/tmp/my_data.txt"
PLOT/VS/SYMBOL=17/TITLE="Localisation" longitude,latitude

my data:

-72.59805 45.67111 50.3
-72.59527 45.64583 61
-72.56027 45.62277