Re: EOF analysis

Hello Li,
Ferret has external functions for EOF analysis which are in version
5.22.   From the Ferret command line, see
yes? show func EOF*

and also see the users guide in Appendix A under Empirical Orthogonal
Functions
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/current/fer_html.htm

-Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246