Re: Maxima and minima on contour plots

Hello everyone,
It often happens that just as we start to look at a new capability for
Ferret, or get a question from someone, folks start asking about it
from other directions.   I have just started to look into writing an
external function for Ferret to do this.

As the project is in early stages, I'm open to suggestions.  Anyone have
an algorithm or code that finds local max and min's?

Ansley Manke