Re: label % in the string

Hi Gaorz,
	Not all fonts have every character and the percent sign is
one that is frequently missing.  You should find it in the font
tables of the plotplus manual (Appendices B and C)
	ftp://ftp.pmel.noaa.gov/epic/manual-dir/pplus.pdf
where you may spot other characters and symbols potentially useful
in your work.  (Appendix A shows the available plot symbols)

	For the PERCENT sign I'd suggest the math font as in the
following
	plot/i=1:10 1/i
	label/nouser 4,3,0,0,0.2,@srThe @ma70@sr Symbol

Here the @ma changes to the Math font, the character needed is referred
to by its 2 digit number, then the font is returned to "sr" for the
remainder of the label.

For reasons I don't understand the percent sign is not a problem when
used in a main plot title, as in
	plot/i=1:10/title="The % Symbol" 1/i

Mick

|-*__---*-----*--*-*--*--*-*--*-|_SCIENCE APPLICATIONS SUPPORT_|