LAS at the AGU in Boston -- details

Hi all,

A few more details on the Birds of a Feather meeting at the AGU.

The meeting is scheduled for noon-1:30 PM on Wednesday, May 30 in Room
102 of the Hynes Convention Center.  The meeting room should be labeled
"Live Access Server Working Group", and their will be an overhead
transparency ("vugraph") projector and screen in the room, but no
Internet access.

The food for our meeting, and for the other 3 luncheon groups meeting in
the same wing of the conference center at that time, will be next door
in room 103.   Folks can go in to 103, fill their plates, and come in to
Room 102 for our session to eat and participate.

See you in Boston!

-- Jon