Re: SCAT2GRIDGAUSS_XY function

Hello Ken,
What version of Ferret are you using?   The error indicates that the function
is not available to Ferret.   It should be there in version 5.22, but would not
be in version 5.0.  (the version number appears in the lines that are displayed
when you start Ferret)

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246