Plotting ski lift sounding

I am currently doing a research on vertical sounding data collected by a ski
lift going up and down a mountain.  The ski lift takes measurements of time,
temperature, air pressure, etc. as it moves.  The time interval is irregular
and the data is in ASCII format.  I want to use Ferret to generate a plot
the temperature profile through time (time on x-axis, height(pressure) on
y-axis, and temperature profile plotted in between).  Can anyone tell me
what is the best way to approach this problem using Ferret?  Any help would
be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Ken

Kenneth Kwok, Atmospheric Science Co-op
Environment Canada - Pacific and Yukon Region
Meteorological Services of Canada
Telephone: (604) 664 9179