Re: How to do 1D objective analysis (ie gridding irregular timeseries)?

Hi Lev,
You should just be able to regrid onto a time axis of your choice,
using any of the regridding transformations, if I understand your
question correctly.   The scat2grid functions are only needed for
2D problems.  See Chapter 4 sec 2.3.1 "regridding transformations"
in the Users Guide
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/current/fer_html.htm

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246