ferret on win98

Hello Ferret users

I have had a go at installing ferret on my windows 98 machine which
should have plenty of capacity.

I have installed everything OK and the bash shell starts when the ferret
icon is clicked. I then set the DISPLAY environment variable OK on a
running machine.  However when I type help ferret can't seem to find my
web browser.  The message "No browser configured on this system" comes
back.  I'm using Netscape 4.7.  Does this mean that ferret doesn't know
where to find the browser?

When I try go ptest, the plot command appears OK and but then hangs.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

--
Mark Williams