Re: reading ASCII data file

Hi Irina, Welcome to the community!

Not sure if this will work, but you can give it a try:

Explicitly define a grid that "fits" your data (even if it is only 1-d), e.g.:
If you have an 8 line header, 100 data lines, and then the 8 line footer:

define axis/x=1:100:1 myaxis
define grid/x=myaxis mygrid
set data/ez/skip=8/columns=3/grid=mygrid/var="depth,data,stdev" mydataset.dat

Mark