Re: Ferret v5.22 doesn't recognise units 'kelvin'?

Hi Glenn,

All that Ferret is telling you in that message is that it will not attempt any
units conversions of your independent axis with units of "kelvin".  I believe it
issues the message simply as a "Note:"

Maybe I should insert an "fyi" into the message to make it clear that no alarm
bells are ringing.

    - steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744