Re: Calculating stream function from known velocity field.

Hi everyone,
If anyone has code to compute the stream function from a velocity
field, it would be straitforward to call it from a Ferret external function.
If any of you has such code, I am willing to help you create a stream
function solver.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246