Re: Batch mode on Linux

Hi Paulo,

I too use ferret under linux with large batch files and encountered the
same problem that you have (I think).  I got around the problem by running
ferret -batch -server < script.jnl

This seems to solve the problem but you no longer get the interactive info
to debug things with (just a screenful of yes?) but that's a small price
to pay.

Hope this helps.

 -Brent

--