Problem of longitudinal cyclicity.

Howdy ferreters,
I'm working on one global data set (I=1:181, J=1:64, ...).
Problem is when I want to make figure of Atlantic, let say SST from 75
west to 25 east (set region/x=75W:25E/...). Ferret simple chops it at the
zero meridian, i.e. plots STT from 75 west to Greenwich prime meridian.
To me it looks like Ferret have problem with cyclicity of this data.
I would appreciate any explantion or suggestion of how to make Ferret to
include on figure also an area on the left side of the prime meridian.
All the best,
Neven

Neven Stjepan Fuckar
Texas A&M University