Re: Can i overlay only one symbal on a plot??

Hi Danish,

To overlay a single symbol, use the PLOT/VS command. There is a
related (though with a slightly different twist) example in the
FAQ at
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/FAQ/custom_plots/time_series_symbol_overlay.html

The explanation of this behavior is that in a 4D context a plot
of a single point leaves ambiguous what the plane of the plot
is. I will look into lifting this restriction in the case of an
overlay, where the ambiguity has generally been resolved.

    - steve

--
Steve Hankin
NOAA/PMEL, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070