Re: contour or shade vertical section with bottom line alongtheoceancruise

Hi Takaya,
I did a search of the email archives for "a program limit has been reached"
There are some good explanations of these kinds of problems there.  Ferret
attempts to load the entire bathymetry data set, which you do not in fact need.
Try specifying the region of interest in samplexy definition.  For this example
you won't need to set memory limit larger if you say:

LET sectionrose = samplexy(rose[x=230:290,y=0:25], xlon, ylat)
plot /over -1* sectionrose

(Just for everyone's reference the email archives can be searched at:
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/ferret_mail_archives.html)