Re: tools for animation

Hi  Glenn,

                 If you need Animation files, try the other way.
                 Since i try the same method you have tried and i can't
install driver on my redhat 6.1.
                 I use gif files to instead.

                 You can use "frame/file=xxx.gif" to generate a series of
gif files.
                  If you have 20 gif files, it would like
                  xxx.gif
                  xxx.gif.~1~
                  xxx.gif.~2~
                  xxx.gif.~19~

                  The first gif file, xxx.gif  is the last produced files.
                  And xxx.gif.~1~ is the first produced file.
                  So, rename the gif files like:

                  xxx.gif.~01~
                  xxx.gif.~02~
                  xxx.gif.~20~

                  And go to http://www.lcdf.org/gifsicle/ to get "gifsicle"
tools.
                  Install it and use the following command:
                  gifsicle --loop --delay=5 xxx.gif.~* > xxx.gif

                  You will get a gif file which play loop and each frame
delays 5 ms.
                  This is the other way to generate animation using gif
files.
                  Cheers

danish