go polar_2d, under Ferret

Hello,
	I am working with AGCM output over Antarctica with Ferret. Usually it
works fine, apart from one very NetCDF file created with Matlab, which
has large gaps (i.e. large area with the Fill Value).
	The mysterious thing about it is that the classic fill/shade commands
plot the data corectly, but when I try to execute the "go polar_2d ..."
script, it only displays "No Valid Data".
	Thanks for helping me out,				K.
Kristof Sturm
sturm@glaciog.ujf-grenoble.fr
Laboratoire de Glaciologie et Géophysique de l'Environnement
54, rue Molière - BP 96 - 38402 St Martin d'Hères - France
tel.: ++ 33 (0)4.76.82.42.51
http://glaciog.ujf-grenoble.fr/~sturm