Re: How to create 4D file with different isopycnals in K direction?

Hi Nevan,

Have a look at the functions ZAXREPLACE* (Ch3 Sec2.3.24. ZAXREPLACE in the
Users Guide) and
    yes? show function zax*
in Ferret.

This may be just what you need.

    - steve

--
Steve Hankin
NOAA/PMEL, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070