Setting up new accounts

    Hi

    I am using Ferret version 4.45 on HP-UX.10.20. I was the only user
and it has been working fine since I installed it. Now there is another
user, I have copied the following line to her .cshrc and .login files

    source /usr/local/ferret_paths/ferret_paths

    as in mine but when executing any ferret script it always get a core
dump, the process always hangs and produces a core. The error messages
that appear are:

GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the status WSOP, WSAC or
SGOP

and more

    Which is the right way to set up an account. Ferret is working
properly with my account.

    Thanks in advance

--
Francisco Pastor