Re: min and max contours

Glenn,
Did you find the demo script "go custom_contour_demo"?  It shows
ways to specify individual contour levels as well as ranges of levels.  The
contour command is quite flexible and I think you should be able to get
what you want, if I understand your question correctly.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246