Re: bug: save/append bombs if leading time value is 0

Hi Andrew,

The bug appears to be Linux-specific. It does not occur when I test your
lines on either V5.22 or V5.3 on Solaris.

Previous to version 5 Ferret drew a distinction between "calendar" axes
and "raw numerical" T axes based upon whether the time coordinate was
negative. This bug looks like a residual from that.

If you want to follow up with details please send to ferret@pmel.noaa.gov
(unless you think they those details may be of general interest.)

    Thanks for the report - steve

--
Steve Hankin
NOAA/PMEL, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070