Re: Missing axis values?

Richard,

The important thing to note is that the LON axis of the grid doesn't have the
little 'm' following the 'r'.  That means that Ferret doesn't understand it as
a modulo axis. That's probably why you see the  'Coordinates out of order'
message.  You've gone around the branch cut.

This is a general problem Ferret has with CDC data.  They don't specify modulo
axes the way Ferret expects them.

The solution is to tell ferret the axis is modulo after loading the data.

! Set the X axis "modulo" flag to create a longitude axis.
set axis/modulo `~your_variable~,return=xaxis`

Note that you will find the same problem (same solution) with their
climatological datasets.

! Set the T axis "modulo" flag to create a climatology.
set axis/modulo `~your_variable~,return=taxis`

-- Jonathan