grid

Dear Ferret users,

here is my code:

DEFINE AXIS/X=1:100:1 xaxis
DEFINE AXIS/Y=1:50:1 yaxis
DEFINE GRID/X=xaxis/Y=yaxis gin
FILE/VAR=gridata/GRID=gin "/tmp/data.txt"

my data.txt ASCII file has 1 column and 5000 lines.
When I look in the documentation (I am using version 5.0) I understand that
Ferret put the data on a grid from left to right and from top to bottom.

When I put extreme values at the beginning and at the end of my data.txt
file, anomalies in my contour map appears in the lower left corner and in
the upper right corner. Ferret seems to put data on my grid from left to
right but from bottom to top.

Am i doing something wrong? My data must be put on the grid from left to
right and from top to bottom. Is there a way to do that in Ferret without
modifying the order of my data.txt file.

Thanks,
Guillaume