Re: Fonts

Hi Pam,

The fonts in Ferret are unchanged.  They do have a somewhat jaggy
appearance on low resolution devices (there is no anti-aliasing in stroke
fonts such as the ones used), however they generally look good on 300 dpi
or better devices.

As Ansley mentioned, if you are not finding that to be the case then there
is something to investigate further.

    - steve