Re: LAS/Ferret setup problem

"Wood, Billy" wrote:

> After installing the LAS/Ferret software we get the following error.
>
> ---------------------
> LAS Error
> The following error message was received from LAS:
> Can't locate loadable object for module Storable in @INC (@INC contains:
> ../xml/perl /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00503/sun4-solaris
>
> [ .... ]
> Do you have any ideas about what might be causing our problem.

Hi Billy,

You need to have a lot of Perl modules installed on your
system to run LAS. Check that Storable is installed.
You also need (at least for LAS-4.0) :
URI::URL
XML::Parser
HTML::Parser
MD5
Date::Calc
Time::JulianDay
Date::Manip
LWP::UserAgent
CGI

To get these modules, type perldoc CPAN and follow the instructions.

--
Jean-Louis Monge       tel. (33.1)69 33 45 35