Re: Not losing precision on computations...

Hi Gary,

If 64-bit precision is required in the input values, themselves, in order to
perform a valid calculation, you should not use Ferret for that calculation. If the
precision issues are with the calculation, itself, rather than with the input
values, there may be solutions.

    - steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744