Re: netcdf MC file and memory problem

Brent A McDaniel wrote:

> Does anyone have a descriptor file for working with reanalysis data?
> Or have an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Hi Brent,

I have just copied all my set of descriptor files for NCEP/CDC reanalysis in
	ftp://anonymous@www.climserv.polytechnique.fr/pub/fer_descr.eg/

Files names "/bdd/fer_dsets/data/<dataset>/<variable>.YYYY.nc.YYYY" are
symbolic links to "/bdd/fer_dsets/data/<dataset>/<variable>.YYYY.nc" because MC
requires that filenames end with an index number.

You will also find a few Perl scripts I used to build the descriptor
files.

Brent, sorry for the double mail. I forgot to reply to the list.
--
Jean-Louis Monge       tel. (33.1)69 33 45 35