Re: Error JC_OOP

Pam,

You are obviously using the Graphical User Interface.

The simplest solution is to use the command line interface instead of
the GUI.  We have not been able to provide support for the GUI for a
couple of years now.

I did take a look at that section of code and I wonder if there are
perhaps any problems with  one of your axis definitions.  (Just a guess,
not trying to blame you!)

If you have the same problems with command line Ferret we'll be able to
provide more help.

sorry,

-- Jonathan Callahan