Time series of EOFs?

I've been exploring the EOF external functions and I have but one question:

How can I generate a time series of EOFs? I've got 100 years of DJF anomalies,
and I'd like to get the EOFs from that. It's no problem generating EOFs one
thru 7 or so, but how do I go about getting a time series of them? I'm looking
for the NAO from our model runs, and this is the standard method, I'm told.

Thanks.
--
Gary Strand                Climate Change Research Section, NCAR (303) 497-1336
strandwg@ucar.edu                          http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/ccr/strandwg